Burglary Protection with Florida Home Security Systems
Florida home security systems that deter as much as they detect.
Residences with home security monitoring services are three times less likely to be broken into.¹ Now you can outfit your home with an array of innovative security options.
Crime Prevention provides everything from the essentials like window/door contacts and yard signs to the high tech, including tamper alert sensors, motion detectors and interactive video cameras you can control and program to send images via e-mail or text message.
Having a Crime Prevention home security system can help lower your homeowners insurance up to 20% - and it's the only form of insurance that can prevent a burglary from occuring at all.
The deterrent power of a Crime Prevention system is especially important when you consider these statistics:
- A household burglary occurs every 14.3 seconds (over 6,000 burglaries a day!) in the U.S.²
- More than 80% of all attempted burglaries are completed successfully³
- 81% of intruders entered on the first floor⁴
- 35% of intruders entered through the front door⁴
- Almost 40% of burglaries happen at night, while most people are sleeping⁵
¹Greenwich Case: Security in Suburban Homes
²Statistical Abstract of the United States, 2006
³Department of Justice
⁴National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association, Industry Statistics
⁵Statistical Abstract of the United States, 2006