Home Automation Systems
Home automation allows you to control your home – even when you’re away. From turning off lights and changing your air conditioning settings to remotely locking doors or setting your alarm, enjoy access to your home’s systems at your fingertips, no matter where you are. Turn your home into a Smart Home to save money, enjoy enhanced peace of mind and the home control you want.
The key to better security and energy savings with smart lighting is a smart home platform. This platform, which can power every smart home device from your thermostat to your alarm panel, can translate a wealth of in-home intelligence to your lighting. This enables your lights to act on triggers including motion sensors, your smartphone location, a programmed schedule – even a smoke alarm. It’s the difference between ‘connected’ and truly smart.
Home automation systems can include:
- Smart thermostats – view, change and control your home’s temperature settings
- Lights – turn lights on and off and create custom schedules
- Locks – lock or unlock specific doors and manage access codes
- Remote Access to your System – manage every aspect from anywhere via phone or computer
- Alarm system – arm or disarm your security system
Click Here for an interactive look at our connected SmartHome!