Customer service surveys tend to make business owners a little nervous. You think your team is doing a great job, you know they’re working hard, but you can’t be 100% certain how customers feel until you get their unfiltered feedback. So, we took the plunge, asked our customers how we’re doing, and, wow, were we pleased with the results.
On August 2nd, we emailed a 10-question survey to a random selection of Crime Prevention home security, home automation, business security, home electronics and other customers from all across our Gainesville and Orlando service areas. From the 318 responses received, we’re honored to report they awarded Crime Prevention Security Systems an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars for overall satisfaction.
Here are some other flattering numbers from the survey…
- 88% said Crime Prevention products and services meet their needs either “extremely well” or “very well”
- 85% said Crime Prevention is either “extremely responsive” or “very responsive” to questions or concerns about products or services
- 80% said they are “extremely likely” or “very likely” to recommend Crime Prevention to friends and family
Those results reflect the outstanding quality of our technology partners, the dedication and care of our local team members and our companywide commitment to giving customers the absolute best service available.
We also gave customers the chance to offer any additional insights in their own words. We received comments including:
- “Our experience with Crime Prevention has been outstanding. From our first interaction to the installation, everything has gone so smoothly and everyone has been incredibly accommodating, knowledgeable and kind.”
- “The service has been great and I have recommended your system to all the guys on my shift at the FD (fire department).”
- “We have set off our alarm with our back doors, and Crime Prevention is amazingly fast with calling us, making sure we are safe. We are very impressed in how quickly they respond.”
And, the short, but sweet…
- “Great service, people and care.”
We are extremely proud of, and thankful for, these results, and appreciative of the customers who took time to let us know we’re doing an outstanding job of bringing them peace of mind. We hope you’ll allow us to deliver the same quality service for your family.