Why You Should Choose Crime Prevention
Lots of companies offer home and business security systems, but how many really care about you? It’s easy to say, but we demonstrate our commitment to customers every day. It’s built into our mission, vision and values.
Mission: To revolutionize how communities are protected and connected through intelligent security and automation solutions.
Vision: To empower Floridians with peace of mind through technology.
Values: We believe in giving impeccable service to employees, customers and community.
You can expect us to:
- Actively listen to your needs.
- Deal fairly and honestly with you.
- Give you the highest level of performance every time.
- Behave respectfully and responsibly.
Our Installation and Service departments are the best in the business, and we have technicians available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
John A. Pastore, Jr. and Randi Elrad started Crime Prevention Security Systems in 1975. As a family and as a local business, we believe everyone should enjoy a safe and fun home.
Awards and Accolades
- Top 100 Security System Companies in the Nation from SDM
- Top 50 Home Entertainment Companies in the Nation from CEPro Magazine
- Ethics in Business Award from Gainesville Rotary Club
- Business of the Year from Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Pro Dealer of the Year from GE Security
- Dealer of the Year Honoree from SDM Magazine
- Featured on the cover of SDM Magazine
- Featured on the cover of Security Systems News
- Recognized by INC Magazine
- Top 20 Security Professionals Under 40 for VP of Operations Jorgia McAfee from Security Systems News
- Best Places to Work in Florida from Florida Trend
- Making a Difference Award from Builders Association of North Central Florida
With offices in Orlando, Gainesville and Jacksonville, we’re here when you need us most.